Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computation 2016
This is the homepage for the lecture Applied Mathematics and Scientific Computing.
Here, you can find the materials needed in the lecture and you can also upload the report at this site.
Please follow the link below to register this lecture on this site.
Please create the report in PDF file and submit it by the link below.
- Lecture 1: Floating point numbers and IEEE Standard 754 Material and report. Deadline: Oct 20.
- Lecture 2: Root-finding problem Report Deadline: Oct 27.
- Lecture 3: Newton method and secant method. Report Deadline: Nov. 17.
- Lecture 4: PageRank algorithm Report Deadline: Nov 25.
- Lecture 5: Eigenvalue evaluation for matrix Report Deadline: Nov 30.
- Lecture 6: Gaussian elimination method Report Deadline: Dec 8.
- Lecture 7: Gaussian elimination method with pivot selection Report Deadline: Dec 15.
- Lecture 8: Finite element method Report Deadline: Dec 22.
- Lecture 8: Error estimation for finite element method Report ( Updated on 1/26 )
Online Conference Registration
Powered by Cloud Education System